Saturday, August 8, 2026

I Got New Video Game Figures!

Hi Guys, So, Anyways, Good News, I Got New Video Game Figures, As You May Know, I Collect Amiibo Figures (Ignore The Other Video Game Figures I Have) And Anyways, I'm Getting 3 New Figures To Add To My Collection, And They Are Recent Amiibo Figures, So Anyways, Here They Are!


Anyways, I Got These Figures From Gamestop's Website, And They Are Great!


The Mario Galaxy Rosalina And Luma Figure, This Is The Third Rosalina Amiibo To Be Released, Following Her Smash Bros And Mario Releases (I Already Have These 2) And This Is The New Figure That Came Out Recently!



And Also I Bought The Mario Galaxy Mario And Luma Figure To Go With My Rosalina And Luma Figure, And Gee, Mario Has A Lot Of Amiibo's (I Have His Smash Bros Version And His Regular Version) And Also, It Came Out Recently As The Rosalina Figure, It Seems Like They Are Releasing Them Since The 2 Mario Galaxy Games Got Remastered For The Switch... 


Oh, And I Got The New Kirby Air Riders Kirby And Warp Star Amiibo Figure, Basically It's From The New Kirby Air Riders Game, And What Makes This Figure Well Made Is Because Of You Putting The Figure Into The Special Vehicle Thing To Display It (It's For The Game, But I Like To Collect Them And Not Use Them For Games) And Also, I Have Smash Bros Kirby, And This Will Be My Second Kirby Amiibo For The Collection!


Anyways, That Concludes The End Of This Chapter Regarding The Amiibo Shopping That I Did, My Parents Were Really Nice With My Job Doing My Work That I Managed To Buy 3 Amiibos!

Anyways, I Hope The Online Gamestop Order Arrives Soon! Bye-Bye! - S.Y






No comments:

Post a Comment

I Went And Played In The Umamusume Event And Gacha, It's A Festival Theme!

 Hey Guys, Sam Young Here! Today, There's A New Umamusume Event, It's A Festival Event, I Managed To Complete The Event Missions And...