Saturday, August 1, 2026

Guys, The Cast Of The Mario Galaxy Movie Is Really Good, I Really Like Their Roles In The Movie!

Hey, Sam Young Again, And Anyways, Guys, I Was Watching This Video (Basically A Behind The Scenes Look Of The Mario Galaxy Movie) And OMG, >_< The Cast Looks Really Amazing In This Movie, They Look Awesome In It, And I Love It, I Really Like Princess Peach And Rosalina's Voice Actors, They Are Cool, Also, Bowser And Yoshi's Voice Actors Are Funny And Iconic!


And Also, I Love Luigi's VA, I Just Think He's Funny, LOL! Anyways, I Like Voice Actors From Video Games, And Also From Video Game Movies! - S.Y












No comments:

Post a Comment

I Went And Played In The Umamusume Event And Gacha, It's A Festival Theme!

 Hey Guys, Sam Young Here! Today, There's A New Umamusume Event, It's A Festival Event, I Managed To Complete The Event Missions And...