Saturday, August 8, 2026

I FINALLY Got Special Week In Umamusume!



Hey Guys, Guess What? I Finally Got Special Week In Umamusume The Other Day, I Wanted Her So Bad Since I Did Not Have Her In The Game, But I Pulled For Her Finally And She Came (She Previously Had A Summer Variant, But I Did Not Pull For Her) But Her Outfit Is Really Cute, It Seems Like Special Week Has Became One Of The Most Popular Umamusume In The Game, And Even In The Franchise! 

And I Might Train Special Week In The Career Event Soon, And Also, This Is My Only Special Week Pull, So See You Soon! - S.Y

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Went And Played In The Umamusume Event And Gacha, It's A Festival Theme!

 Hey Guys, Sam Young Here! Today, There's A New Umamusume Event, It's A Festival Event, I Managed To Complete The Event Missions And...