Hey Guys, So, The Super Mario Galaxy Movie Is Coming To Streaming, And Honestly, I'm Quite Excited To Watch It, And It's On Peacock, So I Might Have To Watch It, I Haven't Seen TSMGM, So I Might Have To Watch The First Mario Movie Before The Second On This Week, Since I Still Have Peacock, The Only Thing I Have Heard From Super Mario Galaxy Is The Infamous Honest Trailers Video, It's Quite Weird And Funny To Tell This Movie Out Of Context...
And Also, The Pitch Meeting, LOL
Anyways, Back To The Streaming Talk, So Anyways, It Will Release July 30th On Peacock
It's Really Cool, And I Also Have The DVD Of The First SMB Movie, So I Might Get The SMG Movie On DVD Probably On My Birthday, But Anyways, I Can't Wait To See Peach My Beloved, And Also Rosalina! (Since I Missed Out On The Theater Release Previously) So It Might Be Awesome! - S.Y
No comments:
Post a Comment