Monday, June 1, 2026

I Played Doki-Doki Literature Club!

Hey Guys, Fellow Gamer Sam Young Here, I Played Doki-Doki Literature Club, Anyways, I Have Heard Of This Game By Several Other Gamers Before I Had Even Played It, And It's Really Good, The Plot And Characters Are Great As Well, It's Basically A Visual Novel (I Haven't Even Played A Visual Novel In Ages, So It's My First Time) Anyways, I Like The Activity Where You Select Words To Make A Poem For The Literature Club... It's A Good Game (In Case You Have Seen The Gameplays For It)


Anyways, It's Very Fun, The Characters Are Unique And I Love The Story! - S.Y









 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guys, The Super Mario Galaxy Movie Is Coming To Streaming!

Hey Guys, So, The Super Mario Galaxy Movie Is Coming To Streaming, And Honestly, I'm Quite Excited To Watch It, And It's On Peacock,...