Thursday, June 25, 2026

Hey, Sonic And Shadow, And Also, I Like This Style Of Show!

Hey Guys, I Found Sonic And Shadow, Apparently, YouTube Reccomended Me A Video Today, Since I Love Sonic And Shadow, And I Like Sonic And Shadow, This Video Was For Me!



Basically, I Have Seen This Show "Sonic Prime" (I Recently Started Watching It On This Site, Also, I Watch It On My TV On Netflix) And This Style Is Great, Basically It's The Sonic Model From The Games! 

Anyways, Seeing Sonic And Shadow In The Games Since Their Debut In Sonic The Hedgehog 2 And Sonic X Shadow Generations Is Good! Anyways, They Are My Best Pair In The Games! - S.Y

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guys, The Super Mario Galaxy Movie Is Coming To Streaming!

Hey Guys, So, The Super Mario Galaxy Movie Is Coming To Streaming, And Honestly, I'm Quite Excited To Watch It, And It's On Peacock,...