Friday, May 22, 2026

Oh Hey, It’s A New Yoshi Game!

Oh, Hi, Sam Young Here! Anyways, Yoshi Got A New Game, And It's On The Nintendo Switch 2, I Don't Even Have A Nintendo Switch 2, But The Plot Is Intresting, It's Basically About Yoshi Finding A Book And Exploring It, Anyways, I Love Yoshi, And I Haven't Played A Yoshi Game In Ages...

But The Style And Palette Look Very Cute! 






Oh, And YouTube Is Also Asking Me To Play It, Yeah, Again I Don't Have A Nintendo Switch 2, But The Gameplay Is Really Good!


Anyways, It's Pretty Good, Well, Sam Young Says Farewell To This Post, As I Run Off To The Yoshi Fields! - S.Y



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guys, The Super Mario Galaxy Movie Is Coming To Streaming!

Hey Guys, So, The Super Mario Galaxy Movie Is Coming To Streaming, And Honestly, I'm Quite Excited To Watch It, And It's On Peacock,...