Wednesday, April 22, 2026

I Got Robin In Honkai Star Rail, And I Also Pulled For Silver Wolf's LVL999 And Got Nothing!

Hey Guys, I Played The Honkai Star Rail Anniversary Event (It Was The First Day, So I Got The Rewards) I Got Robin (The Character) As My First Reward, And Her Design Is Very Pretty, And I Can't Wait To Use Her Powers Soon In The Game, Because I Have Been Wanting Her In Ages!




Anyways, So, Today Is Also The Day That Silver Wolf LVL999's Gacha Banner Has Came Out, So I Used My 33 Special Star Rail Passes Just To Pull For Her 3 Times, And I Did The Pull 3 Times, And I Did Not Get Her, So Sad, But Her Powers In The Demo Version Sound Kinda Amazing!



Hopefully I Can Keep Pulling For Silver Wolf LVL999 If I Can Get More Stellar Jades And Special Star Rail Passes! - S.Y 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guys, The Super Mario Galaxy Movie Is Coming To Streaming!

Hey Guys, So, The Super Mario Galaxy Movie Is Coming To Streaming, And Honestly, I'm Quite Excited To Watch It, And It's On Peacock,...