Sunday, March 29, 2026

I Played Super Smash Bros And Mario Kart 8 On My Nintendo Switch!

Hey Guys, Today I Played Super Smash Bros And Mario Kart 8 On My Nintendo Switch, I Basically Played Princess Peach (My Favorite Mario Character) Bowser (Mainly Because My Dog Is Named After Him) And Luigi (Mainly Because He's Average, But I Like Him) Anyways, I Played On My Nintendo Switch Lite (My Pink One) And It Was Fun, I Played In My Room And Managed To Get Wins In Both Games (Don't Ask Me About My Skills) And It's Great, I Like To Play Video Games On A Consle Instead Of My Laptop Or On My Phone, The Graphics Are Always Better...


And I Played All Morning And All Afternoon In My Room, With Some Breaks Involved! 


- S.Y

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guys, The Super Mario Galaxy Movie Is Coming To Streaming!

Hey Guys, So, The Super Mario Galaxy Movie Is Coming To Streaming, And Honestly, I'm Quite Excited To Watch It, And It's On Peacock,...