Wednesday, February 4, 2026

The Other Day, I Pulled For Tamamo Cross In Umamusume...

 


Hi, Last Week, I Pulled For Tamamo Cross, Her Gacha Came Out Like A Month Ago, So I Pulled For Her In The 10-Pull Trainee Gacha That They Had, And I Trained Her In The Career And Got An E Rank... How Weird...

Anyways, I Love Tamamo Cross, And Basicaly, Her Design Is Quite Cool, I Honestly Think She's Awesome In The Game...

Anyways, I Also Got Tosen Jordan In The Gacha Pull, But That Other Stuff, But Anyways, I Trained Tosen Jordan, And It's Always Weird That Tosen Jordan Always Talks In "Slang" How Weird... Now I Think Tosen Jordan Is My Least Favorite Umamusume...

- S.Y

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guys, The Super Mario Galaxy Movie Is Coming To Streaming!

Hey Guys, So, The Super Mario Galaxy Movie Is Coming To Streaming, And Honestly, I'm Quite Excited To Watch It, And It's On Peacock,...