Thursday, December 18, 2025

I Had An Ashma Attack At School Yesterday...

Hi, So I Had An Ashma Attack At School Yesterday, I Noticed My Signs (Gasping, Wheezing) And When I Got Into The Class, I Was Breathing Heavly And My Nose Was Running And I Had Watery Eyes...


My Teacher, Mr. Brown From CaliArts Sent Me To The Clinic, My Inhaler Was In My Backpack, I Took A Few Blows From It And It Was Now Better... 


I Could Not Believe That I Had A Health Issue Like This In Public, My Ashma Is My Right, And I Can Do My Attacks Everywhere, My Ashma Only Happens At School When I'm Climbing Up The Stairs, And It Does Not Happen At Home... 



But, For A Major Attack Like This, I Almost Died, But Luckly, I Was Alive The Next Day! - S.Y

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guys, The Super Mario Galaxy Movie Is Coming To Streaming!

Hey Guys, So, The Super Mario Galaxy Movie Is Coming To Streaming, And Honestly, I'm Quite Excited To Watch It, And It's On Peacock,...