Wednesday, December 10, 2025

I Finally Knew Marshall Was Going To Tell Me This!

So, I Just Got A Text From Marshall Today, He Said The Unthinkable... He Said That He Finally Completed My Game... My Dating Sim Game, And Today, After Link Dropped Me Off At My House, I Managed To Thank Him After All These Years... He Was Such A Rude Online Jerk Who Gave My Game A Bad Review, And Now, He Is Such A Nice Guy, Who Knew That Beating The Final Chapter Made My Heart Skip A Beat... I Was So Happy, I Gave Him A Big Hug... And That's When I Knew That... We Were Childhood Next Door Friends, Who Became New Friends... For Life...


Thank You, Marshall, You Changed Me Forever, I Really Knew You, And Sorry For Formerlly Being Bad To Me With My Game... 


- S.Y 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guys, The Super Mario Galaxy Movie Is Coming To Streaming!

Hey Guys, So, The Super Mario Galaxy Movie Is Coming To Streaming, And Honestly, I'm Quite Excited To Watch It, And It's On Peacock,...