Tuesday, September 30, 2025

Hi! I'm So Excited For My Game To Be Released Tomorrow, And A Translation Update To My Game!

Hi, I Have Finally Been Waiting For So Long, My Game Is Set To Release Tomorrow, And I Finally Translated My Entire Game Into Japanese Using The Japanese-English Translator Thing I Made Yesterday, I Put The Game File Into The Software, And Let The Software Released It In Japanese, So, I Downloaded The Japanese Version Of The Game From The Translator Software, And Put It On Itch.io, And The Japanese Title Of My Game Is "ラブスケープ  " And I Have The Demo Translated Too, The Software Took Me The Longest To Load, But It Was Also Quick...


I'm Not A Native Japanese Speaker, I Was Not Born In Japan, But I Know Japanese Video Games And Developers, I Just Learn To Translate Stuff In Japanese...


Anyways, I Have The Translations Of Japanese And Original English On My Itch.io Profile, So Go Check Them Out, I Have The Games Released Early Before The Release Day... I'm A First Time Indie-Game Developer, And The Releases Took Me Long To Decide...


Anyways, I Hope My First Time Gamers Can Play My Game, I Hope It's Going To Be positive or negative! - S.Y

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guys, The Super Mario Galaxy Movie Is Coming To Streaming!

Hey Guys, So, The Super Mario Galaxy Movie Is Coming To Streaming, And Honestly, I'm Quite Excited To Watch It, And It's On Peacock,...